Good tax advice is essential. The UK tax system is complex and consistently changing and many of the tax reliefs introduced to encourage saving and investment regularly serve to increase the complexity of the system. On top of this, businesses and their owners have to deal with numerous different taxes which often overlap and relate.
Our comprehensive and specialist tax advice, planning and compliance service includes:
- Tax returns and compliance for individuals, partnerships, LLPs, companies, charities, and other Not-for-Profit bodies.
- Capital Gains Tax advice and planning.
- Business and company tax planning, optimising reliefs such as Capital Allowances.
- VAT compliance and planning for regular trading to significant one-off transactions including property issues.
- Guidance on company reconstruction and share buyback including preparation and organisation of business disposals, acquisitions and restructuring to maximise proprietor and shareholder returns
- Dealing with tax disputes and investigations to reduce inconvenience and minimise liabilities.
- Inheritance tax planning and trusts, advising on appropriate types of trusts to balance control and protection.
- Corporation Tax reliefs such as Research and Development and Patent Box.